7.25.2011

The Rifes.

If any of you know the Rife family, or even if you don't, please keep them in your prayers.

I have been very good friends with Michael Rife since we were just little kids. He even took me to my senior prom :)
His family are some of the sweetest people you will ever meet, especially his mom. And they need the lord's help now more than ever.

Read here for more information, coming from the amazing Janet herself.
Read here to hear from Jenny.
Read here for Michael's thoughts while on his mission.

Sometimes the lord's plan seems unclear from way down here on earth.
It's times like these when we need prayer the most.

I am thinking of you, and praying for you, Rife family.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Brooke, for the sweet post. And for all the prayers, I feel blessed to have so many praying for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet post, Brooke. It means a lot.

    ReplyDelete