7.21.2011

Pen Paling

I forgot to mention, I received my first e-mail from this young lady today...

Why not use a random Nickel City picture?!

Miss Bodine FINALLY e-mailed me back today and I was so excited when I saw her name in my inbox.

Seriously. I was giddy. Like girl waiting for her missionary's e-mail giddy. 
When I read parts of her e-mail out loud to my mom, I got choked up. Real tears welling in my eyes. 

Which seems kind of weird, and a little dramatic now that I wrote it out like that...
Nonetheless, it's the truth. 

She is alive and safe {we pray} in Ecuador. 
She is absolutely loving it, and I am absolutely proud of her. 
I am also absolutely missing her. 

hillaryannbodine.blogspot.com

is where you can find her, and learn more about her adventure. 
but it's private.. so you will have to work that out with her through e-mail. 

Pen Pals are too much fun, everyone should have them.
But you can't have mine. 

2 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention we are pen pals, hello. I wish her blog wasn't privskis so I could read!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. give me your email. we will be blogger pen pals jo!

    ReplyDelete