8.18.2011

Three Best Friends

Today I got to pig out at CPK with two of my favorite women ever.
(and we are Women now, okay?)
Alysha and Catherine.

I haven't been able to spend some good quality time with Lysh for a while, and since CC is moving saturday we were running out of time to get the ABC together.
So we made a date for Thursday night.

It was fabulous because..

A. I was starving and got to eat myself sick with macaroni and cheese.
Yes, my pallet hasn't changed since I was four.

B. I got to talk for hours with my best friends.
We met there at six, and sat in that booth and chatted till 7:15. And we only left to relocate to Lysha's apartment. Lysh knows nothing about Zane, so I got to talk about him for basically an hour straight. And if I'm not able to actually be with him, talking about him is the next best thing. We talked about married life too.
It's like we only get together to talk about boys. The time we spend talking about other things is minimal, and we are okay with that.

C. Our waiter gave us all 20% off for no apparent reason. He was great. So I tipped him real nice.


I am so lucky to have made the amazing friends I did in high school.
They have been blessings in my life in more ways than one, and they continue to help me everyday.
I love those girls so much. Even when they are in Logan, in Ecuador, or married, and I don't get to see them as often as I'd like, they will always mean the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment