1.06.2011

Ready to Learn

Yesterday was the boyfriend's first day of college!
And since Utah State doesn't start till the 10th (suckas!), I was here to take part in the event.

Braden started at BYU today. He loved it.
I'm pretty sure...


Here is a picture of me picking him up at school after his first day :)

It made me excited to start school again myself. 
This may come as a shock to some of you, but I actually like school and love the whole learning thing.

You probably think I am lying, like I think everybody who says they LOVE running is lying, to themselves and everybody else. Freaks.

Buuut I am telling the truth. I love to learn. 
Sometimes I have to remind myself of this halfway through the semester... but that doesn't mean it's not true.

The longer this break lasts, the more I feel the need to get back to Logan. 

I know, that last part really does make me a freak.
And this whole post basically contradicts my last post, but I am a woman, and I get to change my mind whenever I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment