11.25.2011

Grateful.

Over this Thanksgiving holiday I, like everyone else, spent a lot of time thinking about what I'm really grateful for this year.

There certainly is a lot.
The long list contains things such as, my job, my healthy body, my cute new condo, the holiday season, yummy food, nature, and seat warmers.
I feel constantly overwhelmed with blessings. Big and small.

But there are 4 blessings in my life that stand above all the rest.

My beautiful best friends
They are such examples to me of love and acceptance. 
They've made this little life more fun, and bright.
They got me through the roller-coaster we call high school, and really, for that I will be forever grateful. 



My wonderful family
The new, and the original members. The immediate and the extended. 
They are so unbelievably loving and supportive. Since I have decided to get married, those qualities have begun to shine through every member more than ever, and everyday I am grateful. 
I am also thankful for the silly, adorable, little ones that keep everything simple. 




My perfect husband-to-be, Zane. 
He is everything I ever dreamed up, and so much more. 
He has truly made me the happiest girl in the world.
And every other cliche you can think of.
He is mine. 


Last, and most of all, I am grateful for the gospel
I am grateful to know what I know, 
and all of the blessings that come along with that knowledge.



Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment