9.09.2011

Dancin Girl

I just created a youtube account so I can finally upload videos onto the blog,
so now I may or may not be obsessed with all my old videos.

While I was in Florida, walking around universal studios, I ended up walking behind this girl. And bless her heart, she just couldn't contain how much she loved the Britney Spears song that was blasting over the speakers.
It gave me a little giggle to watch her from behind (creepy I know).
So I decided I had to capture at least a snid-bit of it, sadly I missed out on all of her best moves. Oh well.

It makes laugh a little to think about what people might have seen me do from afar...

I told CC this little story, and she insisted that she had to see the video.
So here it is.


Watch what ridiculous things you do on the streets, I might be walking behind you to capture it on film :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this!
    She has got quite the spastic dance moves.

    ReplyDelete