12.08.2010

Bridal Shower

The Ladies of room 404, plus Nikki, had a little bridal shower for Skipper yesterday.
It was a huge success thanks to Barbie's hidden party throwing skills!

It was so much fun. We made her a dress out of toilet paper. Which we all took very seriously, or maybe that was just me...
Although I didn't do a great deal of actual taping and toilet paper constructing, I would like to give myself a great deal of credit for some "say yes to the dress" worthy design suggestions. Being a bit of a dictator is a characteristic I fail to hide very well, but apparently I've done a great job of keeping my clothing design skills secret.

Those are little flowers on her train

The finished product with all the girls!

We did a newlywed 20 questions game with her fiance, typical of course, but very adorable. We ate lots of skittles and starbursts. We opened slightly inappropriate gifts, and had slightly inappropriate conversations. Then we went on a slightly inappropriate scavenger hunt/dare night.

It was full of tender roommate bonding moments :)
And of course, I would now like to be married and have multiple bridal showers thrown in my honor.

all 6 roommates

The cutie opening her gifts
                                      
  
Me and Skipper.


 I will missing having her around but I am so excited for her!
I wish Skipper and her future hubby the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment