10.26.2010

BriAnne Borup

I know, two posts in one day.
My addiction is verging on annoying.

Tomorrow is my sisters birthday, and I wanted her to wake up knowing that someone was thinking of her this whole time. So I am giving her a blog to wake up to.

Bri is turning the big 2-1 tomorrow!
(or today, or last week, depending on when you are reading this)
I cannot believe she is so old.
Time just flows by quickly. seriously.



My relationship with my sister has not been the easiest one. Growing up we didn't always get along, but as we have gotten older things have only gotten better.
I consider her one of my best friends these days.

She has so many qualities that I admire.

She is so smart. Ridiculously smart.
She set the standard for my grades in high school.
Sometimes I wish I could call her up to take my Stats quizzes for me :)

She is BEAUTIFUL.
She has a perfect smile, perfect lips, and PERFECT hair!

She is a singer, a film maker, an actress, a student, a skipper, a daughter, a friend, a leader and a great sister.

My parents and I honestly wonder where she got all these qualities.
Not that my family and I aren't great, we are :)
just not in the way Bri is.

She has given me the tough job of being the younger sibling,
attempting to fill her shoes is an impossible task.









Bri, 
Happy Birthday! 
I hope it's a good one, though we all know birthdays are a little overrated :) 
I love you very much, I hope you know that. 
You are such an incredible example in my life. 
I couldn't have asked for a better sister. Our little family unit wouldn't be the same without you. 

Love,
ME :)

2 comments: