3.08.2012

Tagged



I have been tagged. 

THE RULES

- Post these rules
- Post a photo and eleven random things about yourself
- Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
- Create eleven new questions for the people you tag
- Contact those you choose and let them know they've been tagged



1. I am fascinated by all things ocean. Sea world, aquariums in general, make me very happy. And as sadistic as it may sound, so does all things Titanic, and Shark Week. 

2. I just barely learned how to do my own hair. Which only consists of straight, curly, and bunned. Braids and all other fancies are still out of reach.

3. I'm still learning how to do laundry. I've ruined two of Zane's shirts and two of my own so far. 

4. I don't have TV, thus I don't watch it anymore. But New Girl, and Cougar Town are my weakness, so I make my parents save all episodes on the Tivo. 

5. The movie The Fourth Kind scared me so bad I slept in my parents room (age 18). I now refuse to watch scary movies at all. 

6. Before I got married I was sure I wouldn't want kids for years. Now I think about it everyday. uh-oh.

7. I've been growing out my hair for a year, and now I'm itching to cut it off. 

8. This random fact list isn't as interesting as my last one. Turns out I only have 10 interesting facts in me, and I left them on the floor last time I was tagged.

9.  I miss watching The Price is Right, but I know it won't be the same without Bob. 

10. I used to want to be a career woman, now I hope to be lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. Judge me if you must. 

11. My favorite color is still pink.

Miss Tregani Lanham asked me...

1. If someone were to compliment you what would you consider to be the ultimate compliment?

I like all compliments, except for maybe "wow, you can eat a lot" 
But I am extremely flattered when I receive a blog compliment. I take those really personally. 

2. Name two things you love about yourself?

I love my smile, and my fingernails actually. 

3. How many babies do you want to have?

Once upon a time, it was just 1 or 2. These days I am up to 4 or 6. 

4. If you won a date with a celebrity who would you choose?

Ryan Gosling, or on second thought, maybe JB. 

5. Have you watched the Kony video? If not you should

I have. If you haven't, get on it!

6. Favorite childhood movie?

The Thief and the Cobbler, I think I'd like to watch it right now actually.

7. What is the most beautiful thing you've seen in the past 24 hours?

My husband.

8. On a scale of 1-10 how clean is your car?

Well, I am currently in a rental car, so it's a 10 on the clean scale. I never want to part with it. 

9. What was the last thing you purchased?

A calendar, and some eye liner.

10. When you eat an ice cream sandwich do you take the wrapper off or do you leave part of it on?

I don't eat them very often, so it's hard to say. I'm pretty sure I take it all off. 

11. What are you wearing...and I mean that in the most non-perverted way?

haha um, some G's.




My 11 questions for those lucky few I tag:


1. If you were endowed with one super power, what would it be?
2. What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
3. What is one food that you will not eat?
4. Why did you start blogging?
5. If you had to spend a day not using any technology, what would you do?
6. If you could be a cartoon character, who would you want to be?
7. When was the last time you cried?
8. Favorite smell?
9. Name two things you love about yourself? (stolen from Treg. It's a good thing to recognize.)
10.What's your biggest pet peeve?
11. What's one thing in your life now, that you never would have never predicted in your past?

I Tag:


Just do it, okay!?


4 comments:

  1. I also dream of being a stay at home mom :) Also I watched the Ring and also had to sleep in my parents bed so it makes me feel better to know that I'm not the only one. I can do jumpy movies but not huant your soul sorta movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1?! I had no idea you were a fellow sea creature and Titanic lover!?! I'm assuming you have heard about this then? I'm so excited I literally feel like crying sometimes thinking about it. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/02/titanic-julian-fellowes-abc-special_n_1316170.html?ref=entertainment&ir=Entertainment

    ReplyDelete
  3. go shark week & baby hunger.

    ReplyDelete