1.05.2012

The Wedding Day

It's officially been a week, which I believe means it's time to come back to the real world. I had my first day of work since the betrothal, and I can't say I was extremely excited to be back.
But, if I am being honest, I have been missing the blog world.
Unfortunately, we are still internetless at the O'Gwins. 

It seems there is too much to talk about, but I am going to blog it one by one. They way I know you all want it. 

My wedding day was amazing. 
I woke up nice and early to get my hair and make up done, then we were on our way to the temple. 
Temple workers are so nice, they make it impossible to feel stressed about anything. 
The ceremony was absolutely perfect. I was so glad I had so many loved ones there with me. It was everything I dreamed it could be, perfect combination of spiritual and funny. And I may or may not have cried a lot. 
Driving home to the luncheon was surreal, I couldn't believe the man sitting next to me was my HUSBAND. Even now, I don't think it's truly hit me. 
The luncheon was perfect, except for the groovy music during the prayer...
Everyone near and dear to me was there to eat and celebrate.
Next was the reception. 
My aunt made everything come together, and the venue looked gorgeous. 
She truly is brilliant. 
Although I was getting really tired, I actually enjoyed standing in line to greet everyone. I hugged friends and strangers a like. 
We cut the cake, which was delicious. (I've craved it everyday since)
And I tossed my bouquet, and my adorable 5 year old cousin caught it.
Then our friends sent us off with sparklers, and we drove off in a condom and energy drink filled car. 
The happiest day of our lives. 
Zane is the best husband a girl could ask for. He is my angel. 
Waking up to his morning breath, and scraggly hair is my heaven. 

One day real soon I hope to have pictures of the big day, but for now I stole some that miss Alysha took. 


my eyes are closed.. its fine. No one was able to get one with them open.

My best girl friends!


My cute husband and me, happy as can be!

Thank you to everyone who contributed to this wonderful day.
It meant so much to me, and I'm grateful for all the support. 

I couldn't be happier to be Mrs. O'Gwin.

1 comment:

  1. It was a great day. I miss you.
    I think the weather could have been less windy for picture taking at the temple, but it certainly could have been much worse.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete