4.04.2012

Titanic



Yesterday I enjoyed another little gift from the hubs.
Titanic 3D.  They gave out "collectable" glasses, as well as posters. Too great.

I realized I have never before seen the full, unedited version of this classic film.
Thus, I got to see Kate Winslet's boobies for the first time in 3D. Truly did not know I had been missing that little detail my whole life, and am sure I would have survived without that "artistic" touch. I did make it through the scene without giggling like a 4 year old, or gasping like a grandma, unlike many other fellow viewers.
I'm so mature sometimes.
I also managed to get away with not shedding a tear, just some watery eyes. A miracle really.
Zane, on the other hand, was not so tough. In fact the movie got Zane in what I call, Mushy Mood.  For me, "Mushy Mood" is a common, and openly admitted, consequence of watching chick flicks. But this was the first time I'd seen the cheesy love portrayals work their magic on the husband, and I was happy to get extra kisses, and I love you's, on the way to the car.
He is such a tender.

Today, if you were wondering, I woke up early and went to Pilates, just to discover the candy we smuggled into the theatre still in my purse. Thus, I had a lunch of Mike and Ike's, Skittles, and Rolos.
It's a good life.


No comments:

Post a Comment