4.29.2012

vacation thoughts

Hi. I'm in California.
Turns out 3 theme parks in 3 days, plus walking downtown LA, will wear you out.
We already know this from my previous Disneyland/world posts. I'm kind of a baby when it comes to park stamina.
Personally, I feel like I've done an incredible job this time around. Bri's opinion on the matter might differ, but you'll never know that.

It all boils down to this, the first trip out of good old Utah with the husband has been fantastic. Tramtastic, even.
In the case that one of you isn't following me on FB, I'll give you a run down.

Day 1: Universal Studios just the O'Gwins while Bri is at work.
Dinner as a fam bam, and some hot tubbin.

Day 2: Disneyland with the whole gang, plus Bri's cute roommate Bethany.

Day 3: Six Flags; Magic Mountain, with the 3 of us. Downtown LA to see the Chinese and Kodak Theater's.

And because I am too tired to write well, some fun facts...

- I've sent back 2 orders of food so far. Not embarrassing at all.
- It is stinkin' stinkin' hot. oh man. so hot.
- I am burnt to a crisp.
- The first night here we discovered the air mattress we brought has a hole.
- Consequently, Zane attempted to build, and sleep in a hammock on the balcony.
(so sad I didn't get a picture of this.)
- And not surprisingly, we ended up sharing a twin air mattress. best night's sleep ever...
- I blacked out multiple times at Magic Mountain. Oooh yeah, totally awesome.
-I am the WORST backseat driver. Learning something new everyday.
- Zane and I have officially been married 4 months.
- I don't like big cities. Though fun to visit, I look forward to coming home to my quite little life.
- I think I've grown myself a butt.




Oh, you've already seen these?

 It's possible I will write again. 
Using complete sentences, and no Instagram collages if we're lucky. 
If not, let me just say, it's been real fun. 
I am so grateful to Bri, my cute parents, and cuter husband for making this little trip possible.
Life is good. 




1 comment:

  1. A. I like the bum you grew
    B. How did you find so many negative things about such an amazing trip???
    C. I am upset I did not see you or Zane at the BBQ tonight. I am not ok.

    ReplyDelete