6.26.2011

Day 6

My today started bright and early at 5:30 AM.
I'm pretty sure the only times I ever seen this time of day, is when I'm heading to bed. Never, ever, do I rise at 5:30.
But it turns out if you are going fishing and you need to be there by 7, this is the time you must wake up, and it doesn't matter if you only fell asleep 4 hours ago.
Fish wait for no man, apparently.

So I arrived at Payson Lakes around 8, and sat in a row boat with 4 very entertaining and wonderful people for about 5 hours.
And no, I didn't catch one single fish with my new pink princess rod. Very disappointing. Not at all surprising.

Then, brilliantly, someone managed to lock the keys in the car, and I spent the next hour and a half trying to break into our own car.

When I finally got home, I got to go to dinner with my cute family to celebrate my dad's 49th birthday, and to say goodbye to my sis who left for florida a few hours ago.
We ate at PF Changs and it was soo delicious. More importantly the company was perfect. We laughed, and talked forever. I honestly did not want to leave.
It was perfect family quality time, which is really priceless.


After dinner I got to spend a couple of hours with some of my favorite people, and introduce them to a new favorite. 

Now that I think about it, it really was a perfect day. 



I'm sorry if things seem cryptic. All will be explained in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment