10.04.2012

today is

National Toot Your Flute Day.
Not joking, google it.

Thus, I'd like to take this opportunity to toot about Zane. If he's not something to brag about, I don't know what is.


My reasoning goes as follows:

-He's got the best head of hair you've ever seen.
-He doesn't watch sports. Ever. Jackpot!
-He doesn't play video games, unless it's Spyro, with me.
-He is kind, kind, kind.
-He cleans Tom the fish's tank more often than not.
-He sacrifices variety in his diet, to eat at Which Wich with me. over, and over, and over.
-He wakes up with me every morning, at 5:45, just to keep me company.
-He was willing to move into his in-law's basement.
-He kills all spiders, and other creepy crawlies that are about to attack me, without letting me know, so I can still sleep at night.
-He does magic. Enough said.
-He loves animals. Especially old Dallas, and that's a must in my book.
-He lets me take pictures of him. All the time. And then post them for the world to see. 
-He is going to give me some cute babies.

Zane truly is my best, and brightest accomplishment. Better than any shiny trophy, not that I have any.
I can't take credit for any of his perfection, except maybe his cute clothes, but I will take credit for snatching this gem up.
Winning!

What are you tootin' about today?

No comments:

Post a Comment