8.15.2012

weekend

Zane and I treated ourselves to a weekend in Park City to celebrate summer, and his 26th year of life. It was lovely to get away from work, and school. Honestly, even a day away from the family we adore was wonderful.
We mostly shopped, and ate. Which is perfect, because they happen to be my two favorite past times.
Over the last year, Zane has become my best friend. Doing anything, or nothing with him, makes a good day, and doing nothing particular in Park City made a great weekend. 


Shopping Main Street

Zane's dinner

My delicious dinner that looks like it came off the kids menu. 



I day dreamed about living in this house one day. 



 visiting the olympic park. 
you should check it out if you're ever in the neighborhood.

It was short, and simple, and everything we needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment