12.09.2011

I wanna itch it!

So Zane and I got our "groomals" back, and I am in LOVE.
Alixann Loosle is my photographer, and she is amazing.
I've been blog stalking her for quite some time now, so I was really excited when I had the opportunity to book her for my own wedding.

Having them back has been awesome, and also a small form of torture. I want to share them with everyone!
I'm in no way superstitious, I did not care a lick about Zane seeing me in my dress before the big day. Choosing to do my bridals with Zane is one of the smartest decisions I've made. BUT, I don't feel like I can just pass pictures around of me and my hubby-to-be in the full wedding dress get-up before the actual day.
I mean, I just can't. right?
So here I am. Sitting with an itch I can't scratch.

Sitting with this kid, as we look at our pictures once or twice.
Or maybe four times...



No comments:

Post a Comment