12.26.2011

Christmas with my big lug

This was the first Christmas between my two families, and I loved it.
Christmas Eve is a big event for the O'Gwins, they do a big dinner, get pajamas, read a Christmas story, and watch a Christmas movie.
It worked out pretty perfect because Christmas day is a bigger in my family.
Although, I did miss my traditional family movie and dinner out, I really loved spending Christmas Eve with the O'Gwins.




Zane had a little sleepover at my house that night, because Christmas starts at my house at 7 AM. We opened presents and went to church. When we got home we had our traditional Borup Christmas Breakfast.
And I made delicious some pancakes, if I do say so myself.
After we were filled to the brim, Zane and I went over to his parents house to open some presents, and took a little Christmas nap.
Then it was time to head over to my Hirschi family Christmas dinner at my grandmas, and opened a couple more presents.

We wore our matching turtlenecks, because mom says, "everyone looks good in a black turtleneck."

Just channeling my inner mom and making some pancakes. 

Spending some time with my Hirschi cousins

Zane doing magic for the kids


And Zane gave me my cute lion hat that I just adore. 
I sure do love this guy. 


It was a wonderful Christmas. 
I am truly blessed. 

Now that Christmas has come and gone, all thats left to do is get married!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment