11.19.2012

lets talk about breaking dawn

Breaking Dawn part 2 has come and gone. It's bitter-sweet to see it end.
Hopefully Kristen Stewart's career goes no where from here. I'd like to avoid her, and Taylor Lautner, for the rest of my movie-going life.
Robert Pattinson, on the other hand, can stay.

To no surprise, I loved the movie. I laughed, I cried laughed some more, I smiled awkwardly at the plethora of vampire love scenes. It was an epic finale to the last 5 years of my life.
I am going to miss having such a great a reason to get my friends, and my dad, together.
We will have to come up with a new tradition that requires us come together for at least one magical night a year.


From 7 friends down to 3. It's a dying tradition, but a tradition nonetheless.

What we really need to talk about is the best and worst at the Breaking Dawn part 2 premier. 

A. WTF Stephanie Meyer? You make way too much money to be wearing something so hideous. The top looks like a Relief Society president about to give a talk on the importance of motherhood at General Conference. And the bottom looks like half of an embarrassing Halloween costume.


B. Kristen Stewart went in a nude number. And even though its kind of bizarre (I don't even want to talk about the back view) I like it. 1 Point to Kristen; making her score -4, since her face, those teeth, her acting, the cheating scandal, and her overall personality, had her at a whopping -5.



And that's all I have to say about that.

1 comment: