5.14.2012

My birthday is on Sunday


And it's really all I can think about, 

That and the fact that this time last year, I looked like this..


And by this, I mean extremely tan, chicken skinny, brunette, and wearing tank tops. 
Back to the days when all I had to worry about was getting to the pool early enough to get a good chair. 

Ahhh to be young again... 

Still, at the end of the day, I wouldn't trade the husband and our new life
 for a closet full of booty-shorts, and a lifetime by the pool. 
And that my friends, is maturity at it's finest. 



2 comments:

  1. i love you as a brunette! are you ever going to go back?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it too, and I miss it all the time.
      The problem is it's too high maintenance. My roots are so light, they grow in and then I look ridiculous. But maybe someday! :)

      Delete