9.19.2012

confession session

 - I signed up to run a 5k with my sister in October. I know it seems that anyone could run 3.1 miles, in fact, two ladies well into their 50's on the treadmills next to me seemed to do it rather effortlessly,  but I'm not feeling very confident.

- I flip bad drivers off on a regular basis. But only when I'm by myself, and I make sure no one but me sees it. Pointless? basically.

- I will take the stairs, or pretend I need to use the restroom, to avoid riding the elevator with someone. anyone. It's just how Taylor describes it.

- I created a Twitter account solely to follow Miley Cyrus. I am currently fascinated, to say the least.

Glad I got that off my chest.

4 comments:

  1. I started a twitter to follow Miley too!

    I'm so glad i'm not the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha I laughed the whole time I read this. You're awesome. And I agree with all of these. Except Miley... she doesn't fascinate me. And her hair his awful.

    ReplyDelete