1.22.2013

a long weekend

This past weekend was a weekend of firsts for me.
My first night away from Zane, and my first time flying by myself.
I was pretty nervous about both, but having a sister weekend out in Burbank out weighed the cons.  Thus, I left Zane to sleep alone, and braved the airport all by my lonesome to visit Bri in California.

Unfortunately, in addition to being a terrible blogger, I am a terrible photographer. I took hardly any pictures, and even less worth sharing. (two new resolutions right there, add'em to the list)

My favorite part of the weekend, other than seeing my sister's pretty face, had to be touring the Warner Brothers lot where Bri works. Between being able to set foot on the set of one of my all time favorite shows, Gilmore Girls, and pretending I was a celebrity, it was basically a dream come true.


Hello Stars Hallow.

Other highlights include hot-tubing, giant pancakes, a comedy show, shopping, multimillion dollar house stalking in Beverly Hills, and last, but not least, the grilled cheese and pickle found below. 


It was a very laid back weekend of exploring Burbank, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and sisterly bonding.



Though I was very sad to leave a sister behind, I am very happy to be home with Zane, 
who buys me pretty flowers to show he missed me.

I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday weekend!

 

2 comments:

  1. why didn't we take more pictures?!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!! Wish I would have seen you. Next time next time.

    ReplyDelete