7.11.2011

A little explanation.. or maybe more of a vent..

Braden, Darren, Zane, blah blah.

Who can keep up with me right?

I think I am a little misunderstood when it comes to me and my relationships.
I am not a heartbreaker, I'm not heartless, and I don't depend on my boyfriends to keep me happy, despite what you may have heard, or assumed.

For me personally, my relationships (boyfriends, family, best friends) keep me fulfilled. For some people their fulfillment comes from sports, school, hobbies, work, ect. but for me, it's my people.
It's not about what I accomplished in a day, it's who I spent the day with.
That makes me happy.

I am a very emotionally driven person.

I believe on acting on how you feel, within reason of course.
When I care about someone I can't hide it, and I really don't want to.
Thus, I end up dating a lot.
And there's really nothing wrong with that.

I don't believe the amount of time you've spent with someone, or the fear of hurting others is a good enough reason to stay in a relationship.
Not only does it ruin my chance at ultimate happiness, but it also ruins theirs.
I definitely wouldn't want a boy to continue to date me simply because he felt an obligation to do so.

So the second I feel like I am being unfair to someone, I end it.
And the moment I begin having real feelings for another, I start it.

Maybe I'm not making as good of a case for myself as I thought...

The point is,  judge if you want. Resent if you feel the need. Make fun if it entertains.
But life is about choices, freedom, following your heart, NOT about obligations, rules, and expectations. Especially not when it comes to matters of the heart.

All is fair in love and war.

No comments:

Post a Comment