1.02.2011

Moving Forward

I woke up feeling a little nervous about going back to school this morning.
This break has been so EASY! I never had to wake up early, study, or try and be polite to difficult roommates, I got to spend time with my family, friends, and see Braden everyday. 
I only have one week left of this bliss, and then it's back to -3 degrees Logan.
And although I do enjoy USU, I can't help but think that nothing is going to be better than the past month at home, and that things are only going to get harder from here on out.
Luckily I had a great lesson in Relief Society today, and they shared with us this video. I love it! And seeing that it is the start of a New Year for all of us, and something new is beginning for everyone, I thought this video was applicable. 


So here is to leaving the past behind, and looking forward! Remembering something great, greater than the good things in our lives already, still lies ahead for all of us :)

Happy 2011



1 comment: